Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Identity: CASARRAMONA S.A.
Adress: Pl Font Trobada 1, Terrassa 08221
Telephone: +34 937 336 666
Purpose of processing your personal data
- Manage the contractual relationship that unites us.
- Manage the sending of information you request.
- Provide interested parties with offers of our services and products of interest
Legitimation for the processing of your personal data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of a potential and/or subscribed contractual relationship, the legitimate interest and/or the consent of the interested party.
How long we will keep your personal data?
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship with our company is maintained and as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party.
Transfer of your personal data
to third parties other than the data controller
CASARRAMONA S. A. will not communicate your data to any third party, unless expressly informed.
Your rights when you provide us with your personal data
The data protection rights held by the interested parties are:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request restriction of processing.
- Right to object to processing
- Right to the portability of the data in question.
The holders of the personal data obtained may exercise their data protection rights, including a photocopy of the ID or other equivalent identification document, by:
Sending an email to email@example.com
Sending a written communication to the registered office ofCASARRAMONA S.A.
You have models, forms and more information about your rights available on the website of the national supervisory authority, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, en adelante, AEPD, www.aepd.es
Claim in case you consider that my personal data is not treated correctly
You can direct your claims to the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.